The Advancement Admin position will work with group leaders to collect all retreat details and place them in the proper camp management system.
This position is connected to the faith and mission of the camp and moves forward the mission and vision of UCYC.
- Contact group leaders in a systematized & timely manner.
- Receive all necessary guest group retreat details by necessary deadlines.
- Enter data into a camp management system.
- Utilize existing systems that allow guest needs to be effectively communicated to other departments.
- Effectively communicate specific guest needs to the appropriate departments.
- Ensure that UCYC’s standard of service is being met through the retreat planning process.
- Build relations with groups and group leaders beyond initial retreat that will further build advocacy for UCYC.
- Support vision and direction of UCYC.
- Participate in “all staff” events at each level and function quarterlies.
- Uphold UCYC Core Values.
- Support vision and direction of UCYC Lead Team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A personal walk with Jesus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to administrate.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently within the scope of assignment. Manages time and prioritizes duties effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Salesforce, and Google Suite.
- Prior experience leading a team of volunteers.
- Ability to make tough decisions and a willingness to engage in healthy conflict among the team.
- A teachable spirit and a desire to learn and grow.
- Manages complexity
- Decision quality
- Strategic mindset
- Action oriented
- Ensures accountability
- Drives results
- Interpersonal savvy
- Drives engagement
- Must align with the vision, and values of UCYC and be committed to doing camp no harm.
- Growing in your personal relationship with Christ.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the camp.
Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of UCYC employees, defined by the employee handbook.