Welcome to Camp!
11:45 Leaders Meeting in Chapel / Students in Cabins
6:45 Color Wars
8:15 Session | Church Groups
11:00 Lights Out
8:00 Leaders Meeting in Chapel
9:30 Session | Quiet Time and Small Groups
11:45 Color Wars
5:45 Dinner | Hang Out
7:45 Session | Church Groups
11:00 Lights Out
7:30 Pack Up and Clean
9:30 Final Session
10:30 See Ya!
- Be with your students
- Set a positive tone
- Respect Others
- Respect Camp (no graffiti/ share in trash pick-up)
- NO PRANKS!
- Promote modesty
- Water bottles are for water only. Hydration is vital for your students’ success!
- Clean up in Dining Hall after meals
- Be on Time
- Sit as close to the front in session as possible
- Make sure students have used the restroom before session
- Guests – All guests must check in at the main office
FIRST AID INFORMATION & MEDICATION
- Contact a UCYC summer staffer or a program staffer if you have issues.
- There is a first aid kit in the dining hall.
- For medical attention, please call 623-882-5728.
- This will be handled by our Medical Team mostly at meal times in the Dining Hall.
- Please be sure to check in with them regarding meds.
- We have a Medical Station in Room #2 of Roadrunner Row.
If you or a student has food allergies, see a kitchen staff member by the double doors to the kitchen for different food options.
LOST & FOUND
- Lost and found will be located inside the doors to the Dining Hall.
- Lost and Found Items will be held for two weeks and discarded.
SMALL GROUP MATERIAL
- Day 2 – Color Team Day
- Day 3 – Ugly Tie Day
- Day 4 – Super Hero Day
We’d love your feedback!
Take Camp Home
We’ve created a 3 week curriculum as a follow up to what your students have learned at camp this week.
SHARE YOUR PICTURES
FOLLOW & SHARE!
@UCYC | #UCYC
Meet Our Team
Junior High | High School Director